How you treat your tattoo is just as important as who applies it.
Tattoo Balm is a simple vegan aftercare ointment to help the healing process and keep your ink looking bold and vibrant.
Using only natural ingredients, our Tattoo Balm contains enriching and moisturizing oils to soothe and encourage skin regeneration, and natural antioxidants to protect and restore your skin.
Tattoo Blam can also be used as an antiseptic ointment for scrapes, cuts, and rashes.
Warm and soften the balm between the fingers and gently apply a thin layer to your new tattoo once you can tell that the healing process has begun.
Only use on clean, dry skin.
- *Shea Butter - Soothes, hydrates and balances your skin texture.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic.
- *Dried Rose Petals - Contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells. Full of Vitamin C and antioxidants which help boost collagen production and strengthen skin cells and tissue, which helps with the healing process.
- *Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
*Shea Butter, *Coconut oil, Vitamin E, Rose-infused Olive Oil, *Rosemary Extract
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or have skin sensitivities. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.